- Performer:Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando
- Title:Dawn's New Ragtime Follies
- Style:Ragtime, Soft Rock, Disco
- Release date:1974
- Size FLAC version1921 mb
- Size MP3 version2483 mb
- Size WMA version1571 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album
Written-By – Eddie Rabin
|3||Reprise (Strawberry Patch)||1:09|
|4||Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose?|
Keyboards [Keyboard] – Jon StrollWritten-By – Levine, Brown
Written-By – D. Appell, H. Medress, S. Linzer
Drums – Al RogersKeyboards [Keyboard] – Frank Owens
|7||Sweet Summer Days Of Life|
Keyboards [Keyboard] – Frank OwensWritten-By – D. Appell, S. Linzer
|8||If It Wasn't For You Dear|
Written-By – Levine, Brown
|9||Steppin' Out, I'm Gonna Boogie Tonight|
Soloist, Trombone [WaWa Trombone Solo] – Wayne AndreWritten-By – Levine, Brown
|11||You Say The Sweetest Things|
Vocals [Headliners] – Telma Hopkins, Tony OrlandoWritten-By – D. Appell, S. Linzer
|12||Who's In The Strawberry Patch With Sally|
Written-By – Levine, Brown
Vocals [Headliners] – Telma HopkinsWritten-By – John Sebastian
|BELL 1130||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando - Dawn's New Ragtime Follies (LP, Album)||Bell Records||BELL 1130||US||1974|
|BELL 1130||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando - Dawn's New Ragtime Follies (LP, Album, Club)||Bell Records||BELL 1130||US||1974|
|2308 077||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando - Dawn's New Ragtime Follies (LP, Album)||Bell Records||2308 077||Greece||1973|
|2308 077||Dawn||Dawn's New Ragtime Follies (LP, Album)||Bell Records||2308 077||Germany||1973|
|BLPL-17||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando||Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando - Dawn's New Ragtime Follies (LP, Album)||Bell Records||BLPL-17||Japan||1973|
- Arranged By [All Selections Arranged By] – Dave Appell, Hank Medress
- Backing Vocals [Supporting Cast] – Joyce Vincent, Pam Vincent, Telma Hopkins
- Bass – Stu Woods
- Chorus – Anita Darian Chorus
- Contractor [Musical Contractor] – Artie Kaplan
- Creative Director [Programme Director] – Beverly Weinstein
- Design [Programme Design] – The Music Agency
- Drums – Al Schwartzberg
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bill Radice
- Guitar, Ukulele – Bob Mann, Dave Appell, Jerry Friedman
- Horns – New York Horns
- Keyboards [Keyboard] – Joel Mofsenson, Warren Bernhardt
- Management [Dawn Is Exclusively Managed By] – Marc Gordon Production Inc.
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration] – Dave Appell (tracks: A2, A5, B2 to B5), Frank Hunter (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 )
- Percussion – Julie Medress, Mike Mainieri
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Producer [Production By] – Dave Appell, Hank Medress
- Soloist, Reeds [All Reed Solos By] – George Young
- Strings – New York Strings
- Vocals [Headliners] – Tony Orlando
Sleeve is embossed.
Label variation: Production credit is at the bottom, and the ℗ text is curved.
The Fastest Pen in the East: Sam (the copyist) Casale
Girl Fri.: Cheryl J.
Recorded at Century Sound Studio, NYC/Media Sound, NYC on "Overture"
℗ © 1973 Bell Records, A Division of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc., New York, New York
Queens Litho in U.S.A.
A2, A3, A4, B1: Levine-Brown Music BMI
A5, B4, B5: Tridem Music ASCAP / Five Arts Music BMI
B2: Hudson Bay Music Co. BMI
B3: Midsong Music, Inc. ASCAP / Tridem Music ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bell Records
- Copyright (c) – Bell Records
- Recorded At – Century Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Printed By – Queens Litho
- Published By – Levine & Brown Music
- Published By – Tridem Music
- Published By – Five Arts Music
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – Midsong Music Inc.
- Pressed By – Bestway Products Inc.
New Ragtime Follies - Tony Orlando, Dawn. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Dawn's New Ragtime Follies. Your Rating. Dawn's New Ragtime Follies is a 1973 album by the American pop group Tony Orlando and Dawn. This release was a concept album that combined Vaudevillian ragtime flavors with pop and disco music. With multi-generational appeal, and aided by Tony Orlando & Dawn's highly successful weekly TV variety show on CBS, Dawn's New Ragtime Follies sold millions and became Tony Orlando & Dawns best selling LP. New Ragtime Follies spawned the best-selling singles Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose, Whos. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1974 Vinyl от Dawn's New Ragtime Follies на free to Tony Orlando & Dawn Dawn's New Ragtime Follies Overture, Steppin' Out Gonna Boogie Tonight and more. 11 tracks 32:19. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Tony Orlando & Dawn. Play album. Get album. Dawns New Ragtime Follies. Released 1973. Dawns New Ragtime Follies Tracklist. Album by Tony Orlando & Dawn. Steppin' Out, I'm Gonna Boogie Tonight. Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose. If It Wasn't for You Dear. Sweet Summer Days of My Life. Who's in the Strawberry Patch With Sally. Ukulele Man. You Say the Sweetest Things. Reprise Strawberry Patch. search for Tony Orlando & Dawn , Dawn's New Ragtime Follies. Автор: L. Russell Brown - Irwin Levin, Композиторы: L. Russell Brown - Irwin Levin. With multi-generational appeal, DAWN'S NEW RAGTIME FOLLIES sold millions and became Tony Orlando & Dawns best selling LP. NEW RAGTIME FOLLIES spawned numerous best-selling singles, including Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose, Whos in the Strawberry Patch With Sally and Steppin Out Gonna Boogie Tonight. One of the 1970s most beloved and best-selling pop music acts, Tony Orlando & Dawn not only enjoyed tremendous record sales, but also achieved some very impressive marks in music history: 3 number 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100. 14 Top 40 singles on the Billboard Hot 100. From the fabulous and criminally under-rated LP Dawn's New Ragtime Follies featuring Tony Orlando. I was eight years old in 1973, and as I had yet to