- Performer:Jethro Tull
- Title:Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II
- Style:Folk Rock, Prog Rock, Classic Rock
- Size FLAC version2163 mb
- Size MP3 version2316 mb
- Size WMA version2954 mb
- Record from:CD, Compilation, Reissue
|3||A Passion Play Edit (Edit.No.9)||3:29|
|4||Minstrel In The Gallery||4:12|
|5||Too Old To Rock 'N' Roll: Too Young To Die||5:39|
|7||A New Day Yesterday||4:08|
|8||Thick As A Brick (Edit.No.4)||3:25|
|10||To Cry You A Song||6:09|
|CHR 1135||Jethro Tull||Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II (LP, Comp)||Chrysalis||CHR 1135||UK||1977|
|6307 611||Jethro Tull||Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II (LP, Comp, RE)||Chrysalis||6307 611||Germany||1978|
|D 57.349||Jethro Tull||Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II (Cass, Comp)||Chrysalis||D 57.349||Spain||1977|
|CHK 1135, PV 41135||Jethro Tull||Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II (LP, Comp, RE, Car)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||CHK 1135, PV 41135||US||Unknown|
|PVT 41135||Jethro Tull||Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. II (Cass, Comp)||Chrysalis||PVT 41135||US||Unknown|
- Arranged By [Orchestrations], Conductor – David Palmer
- Art Direction, Design – Ramey Communications
- Bass Guitar – Glenn Cornick (tracks: 3, 4, 8), Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10), John Glascock (tracks: 9)
- Drums, Percussion – Barrimore Barlow (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10), Clive Bunker (tracks: 2 to 4, 8)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Martin Barre
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: 3, 4), John Burns (tracks: 2), Robin Black (tracks: 1, 5 to 10)
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Mandolin, Voice – Ian Anderson
- Illustration – Frank Duarte
- Piano, Organ [Hammond Organ], Synthesizer, Piano Accordion – John Evan (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 10)
- Producer – Ian Anderson, Terry Ellis
- Vocals [Additional Singing] – John Glascock (tracks: 9), Maddy Prior (tracks: 9)
- Written-By – Ian Anderson
Identical to Repeat•The Best Of Jethro Tull•Vol.II•. But this CD has a mould SID code and a slightly different matrix.
Tracks 3 to 8, 10 recorded at Morgan Studios, London./ Track 2 recorded at Island Studios, London./ Tracks 1, 9 recorded with the Maison Rouge Mobile Studio.
Tracks 1, 6, 10: Fivestar Publishing/Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Tracks 2, 5, 8, 9: Ian Anderson Music Ltd./Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Tracks 3, 4: Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 7: Maison Rouge/Chrysalis Music Ltd.
℗ 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
℗ & © 1977 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Manufactured in the UK / Made in U.K.
- Barcode: 0 94632 11352 8
- Barcode (String): 094632113528
- Matrix / Runout: 321135 2 . 2:1:2. EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1425
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Five Star Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Ian Anderson Music Ltd.
- Published By – Maison Rouge Music
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded By – La Maison Rouge
- Distributed By – EMI
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
Repeat The Best of Jethro Tull Vol II is a 1977 greatest hits album from Jethro Tull, featuring one track which, up to the time of this album's release, had not been issued. The album's first volume was M. The Best of Jethro Tull. All songs by Ian Anderson, except where noted. Cross-Eyed Mary 4:11. A New Day Yesterday 4:10. Bourée Instrumental Johann Sebastian Bach, arr. by Anderson 3:46. Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull Volume 2 - Jethro Tull. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. No matter now, since over a long career this compilation remains an excellent entry point into Jethro Tull's most fertile period. Petty observations aside - such as the decision to include two more tracks from Stand Up at the expense of Living in the Past or anything from This Was - this album is quality material, and the addition of an unreleased gem, Glory Row, is icing indeed. Track Listing. Prog Folk, United-Kingdom 1977 - EMI Records Mehr Infos. He brewed a song of love and hatred, Oblique suggestions and he waited. He polarized the pumpkin-eaters, Static-humming panel-beaters, Freshly day-glow'd factory cheaters Salaried and collar-scrubbing. He titillated men-of-action Belly warming, hands still rubbing On the parts they never mention. He pacified the nappy-suffering, infant-bleating, One-line jokers, TV documentary makers Overfed and undertakers. Sunday paper backgammon players Family-scarred and women-haters. This page includes Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. Alright Mr. I Hate Compilations, what do you think of this one Well, I still find it to be an unessential album when compared to its competition. However, I've got to admit, Repeat, the second volume of white-covered best ofs, impresses me more than M. ever could. First off, a more interesting selection. That is, there are less singles and unreleased stuff, but there's more diversity. Repeat - The Best of Jethro Tull - Vol. Jethro Tull. Released 1977. II Tracklist. Minstrel in the Gallery Lyrics. Cross-Eyed Mary Lyrics. Glory Row Lyrics. About Repeat - The Best of Jethro Tull - Vol. II Q&A. Listen free to Jethro Tull Repeat,The Best Of Jethro Tull,, Minstrel in the Gallery, Cross-Eyed Mary and more. 10 tracks 44:11. Repeat: The Best of Jethro Tull, Vol. Descubra edições, resenhas, listas de faixas, recomendações e muito mais sobre Jethro Tull - Repeat - The Best Of Jethro Tull - Vol. Complete sua coleção de Jethro The Best of Jethro Tull Vol II is a 1977 greatest hits album from Jethro Tull, featuring one track which, up to the time of this album's release, had not been issued. 1 Track listing. 2 Notes. 3 Personnel. 1 Recording personnel. Glory Row is now available as a bonus track on the remastered version of War Child 1974