- Performer:Nine Inch Nails
- Title:Year Zero
- Style:Alternative Rock, Industrial, Experimental
- Release date:13 Apr 2007
- Size FLAC version1609 mb
- Size MP3 version2303 mb
- Size WMA version1843 mb
- Record from:CD, Album, Unofficial Release, Jewel case
|2||Another Version Of The Truth||4:09|
Drums – Josh FreeseEngineer [Assistant - Capitol Studios] – Steve Genewick
Backing Vocals – Saul Williams
|8||Me, I'm Not|
Backing Vocals – Saul Williams
|9||Meet Your Master||4:09|
|10||The Great Destroyer||3:17|
|11||The Greater Good||4:52|
Arranged By [Brass / Winds Musical Arrangement] – Jeff "Double G" GallegosBaritone Saxophone – Geoff "Double G" GallegosDrums – Josh FreeseEngineer [Assistant - Capitol Studios] – Steve GenewickTenor Saxophone – Matt DemerittTrombone – Elizabeth LeaTrumpet – William Artope
|13||The Good Soldier||3:23|
|14||My Violent Heart||4:14|
|15||The Beginning Of The End||2:47|
|16||In This Twilight||3:34|
|B0008764-02||Nine Inch Nails||Year Zero (CD, Album, Dig)||Interscope Records||B0008764-02||US||2007|
|0602517324237||Nine Inch Nails||Year Zero (CD, Album, Dig)||Interscope Records||0602517324237||Europe||2007|
|0602517324237||Nine Inch Nails||Year Zero (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Interscope Records||0602517324237||Europe||Unknown|
|0602517324237||Nine Inch Nails||Year Zero (CD, Album, Dig)||Interscope Records||0602517324237||Taiwan||2007|
|B0008764-02||Nine Inch Nails||Year Zero (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Interscope Records||B0008764-02||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Rob Sheridan , Trent Reznor
- Artwork ["The Hand Of Faith", "The Hand Of Desperation"] – Rob Sheridan
- Artwork ["The Presence", "The Great Divide", "The Scorched Earth" By Hydralix Artist:] – Matthew Santoro
- Coordinator [Coordination] – Brett Bachemin
- Engineer – Alan Mason, Alan Moulder, Atticus Ross, Brett Bachemin, Doug Trantow, Trent Reznor
- Management – Rebel Waltz, Inc.
- Management [Assistance] – Shaynee Lee Gordy
- Management [Booking] – William Morris Agency
- Management [Business Management] – Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman
- Management [Legal] – David Altschul, Zia Modabber
- Management [Sounding Board] – Marc Geiger
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Other [Hair And Makeup] – Cori Bardo
- Other [Stylist] – Amy Hall
- Other [World Building] – Rob Sheridan, Trent Reznor
- Other [World Integration And Enhancement] – 42, Alex Lieu, Elan Lee, Johnny Rodriguez, Jordan Weisman, Sean Stewart, Susan Bonds
- Producer – Atticus Ross, Trent Reznor
- Written-By, Performer – Trent Reznor
Unofficial Russian release, in jewel case.
Item text indicates EU origin. Disc is not thermochrome.
Recorded all over the world.
Mixed at Chalice Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
"Hyperpower!" drums and "Capital G" drums/brass/winds recorded at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
© 2007 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Administered by Leaving Hope Music, Inc.
℗ © 2007 Interscope Records. […] A division of UMG Recordings Inc. […] Made in the EU.
Consuming or spreading this material may be deemed subversive by the United States Bureau of Morality. If you or someone you know has engaged in subversive acts or thoughts, call:
Be a patriot - be an informer!
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 32423 7
- Rights Society: SABAM / BIEM
- Label Code: LC06406
- Mixed At – Chalice Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Leaving Hope Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
Year Zero is the fifth studio album by American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails, released by Interscope Records on April 17, 2007. Conceived while touring in support of the band's previous album, With Teeth 2005, the album was recorded throughout late-2006, and was produced by frontman Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, and being the band's first studio album since 1994's The Downward Spiral to not be co-produced by long-time collaborator Alan Moulder. It was the band's last album for Interscope. Year Zero also known as Halo 24 or Year Zero: Zero-Gen-Ten in Japan is the sixth studio album by Nine Inch Nails, released on April 13, 2007 in the UK and Europe, and April 17, 2007 worldwide, by Interscope Records. It was produced by Trent Reznor in collaboration with Alan Moulder and engineer Atticus Ross, both of whom worked in a similar capacity on Nine Inch Nails' previous major studio release, With Teeth. Listen free to Nine Inch Nails Year Zero Hyperpower, The Beginning of the End and more. 16 tracks 63:42. Nine Inch Nails' sixth studio release, Year Zero takes the concept album further than it may have ever gone before. In advance of its release, URLs were hidden in tour t-shirts, music- and image-filled USB drives were 'found' at concerts, and dozens of websites have been packed with conspiracy stories that all involve the year 2022 or 'Year Zero. The Warning Album Version. Nine Inch Nails. Trent Reznor. God Given Album Version. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Songs in album Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero 2007. Nine Inch Nails - The Beginning Of The End. Nine Inch Nails - Survivalism. Nine Inch Nails - The Good Soldier. Nine Inch Nails - Vessel. Nine Inch Nails - Me, I'm Not. Nine Inch Nails - Capital G. Nine Inch Nails - My Violent Heart. Nine Inch Nails - The Warning. Year Zero. Released April 17, 2007. Year Zero Tracklist. Year Zero also known as Halo 24 is the sixth studio album by Nine Inch Nails and was created as a concept album of a dystopian future: Whats it about Well, it takes place about fifteen years in the future. Musically and conceptually way ahead of its time. An elaborate concept record set in the near future or the present, depending on how you look at the post-Trump world, each song is a snapshot of life set against elaborately deconstructed electronics. A puzzle-box that rewards the repeat listener. Ooops, no player here yet . Alternative Inch Nails' 2007 release Year Zero will undoubtedly go down in rock history for the way the recording was marketed before its release. It may mark the first time that the advance strategy - conceived of and executed, for the most part, by NIN auteur Trent Reznor himself with 42 Entertainment - became part and parcel of the edifice that is the album's concept: an alternate reality game and a possible film project that lasts three years in total make up the rest. Year Zero comes virtually on the heels of 2005's With Teeth, and is a virtual sprint for Reznor who is known to take notoriously long breaks between recordings. American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails have released 11 studio albums, one live album, three remix albums, one box set, six extended plays, 20 singles, 10 promotional singles, four video albums and 31 music videos. Nine Inch Nails has also contributed to numerous film soundtracks as well as the soundtrack to the video game Quake. Initial ambitions for Nine Inch Nails in 1988 were to release one 12-inch single on a small European label. With the addition of future singles Head Like a Hole and