|1||Born To Live (Remix)||3:45|
|3||Time's Up (Remix)|
Producer – DJ Eclipse
|4||No Main Topic|
Music By – Gary ScottProducer – DJ Ogee
|5||Let It Slide||4:23|
|7||Point O Viewz||4:14|
Music By – Robert HallProducer – Lord Finesse
|13||Born 2 Live||4:46|
Music By – Gary ScottProducer – DJ Ogee
|E2-30928, 7243-8-30928-2-6||O.C.||Word...Life (CD, Album)||Wild Pitch Records, EMI Records, Serchlite Music, Wild Pitch Records, EMI Records, Serchlite Music||E2-30928, 7243-8-30928-2-6||US||1994|
|WPD-2009||O.C.||Word...Life (CD, Album)||Wild Pitch Records||WPD-2009||US||1994|
|E1-30928, none||O.C.||Word...Life (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Emi Records , Wild Pitch Records||E1-30928, none||US||Unknown|
|MJCD-004||O.C.||Word...Life (CD, Album)||Mary Joy Recordings, Wild Pitch Records||MJCD-004||Japan||1996|
|E2-30928||O.C.||Word...Life (2xLP, Album, RE, Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Wild Pitch Records||E2-30928||US||Unknown|
- Backing Vocals – Kev Geeda, Kutz , Stone, Pharoahe Monch, Roc Rader, Tommy , X-treme
- Design [Re-Design] – Sam Wilson
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Anton Pukshansky, Richard July
- Executive-Producer – Coldwaxa, Roc-Steady
- Lyrics By – Omar Credle
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Music By – Anthony Best, David Vanderpool (tracks: 6), Larry Baskerville (tracks: 1, 7, 14), Troy Jamerson (tracks: 1, 7, 14)
- Producer – Bucwild (tracks: 2 to 6, 10, 11, 13), Organized Konfusion (tracks: 1, 7, 14), Prestige (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tony Smalios
- Scratches – Roc Raider
Originally released in 1994 on Wild Pitch
Tracks 2 to 5, 10, 11, 13: produced for Still Diggin' Productions. Music for Still Diggin' Music (ASCAP).
Track 6: produced for Still Diggin' Productions. Essential Vibe Music (BMI) and Still Diggin' Music (ASCAP).
Tracks 1, 7, 14: music for Medicine Man Music (BMI).
Tracks 9, 12: music for Stress Mode Music (ASCAP).
Track 8: produced for Funky Man Productions. Music for Funky Man Music (ASCAP).
All lyrics for Organismz Music (BMI).
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios, Unique Recordings, Soundtracks NY and Power Play Studios.
Re-Design for With A Mouse Design.
2004: manufactured & distributed by Fat Beats Distribution.
℗ © Re-Issue Records
- Barcode: 6 59123 41462 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-095745 K4 1A 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L324
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7212
- Manufactured By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Distributed By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Re-Issue Records
- Copyright (c) – Re-Issue Records
- Produced For – Still Diggin' Productions
- Published By – Still Diggin' Music
- Published By – Essential Vibe Music
- Published By – Medicine Man Music
- Published By – Stress Mode Music
- Produced For – Funky Man Productions
- Published By – Funky Man Music
- Published By – Organismz Music
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Power Play Studios
- Mixed At – Power Play Studios
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDX-095745
classic album from 94 Tracklist. The Orchard Music, Musicmine Inc. INgrooves от лица компании wildpitch UMPG Publishing, UMPI, LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. LatinAutor - UMPG и другие авторские общества 9. is the debut album from underground hip hop artist O. who came to prominence in hip hop because of the album. It was released on October 18, 1994 by Wild Pitch Records. It also helped establish his membership in the legendary hip hop crew . which includes Lord Finesse, Showbiz & A. Diamond D, Fat Joe, Big L and Buckwild, who produced the majority of this album. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. released 18 October 1994 1. Creative Control 2. O-Zone 4. Born 2 Live 5. Time's Up 6. Point O Viewz 7. Constables 8. Ga Head 9. No Main Topic 10. Let It Slide 11. Ma Dukes 12. Story 13. Outtro Sabotage 14. Born 2 Live 15. Ga Head 16. No Main Topic 17. The album is drenched in classic, hard-core East Coast B-boyism, but O. puts the boasts on the shelf to take up more existential subject matter. On Born 2 Live he spins wistful fables from his childhood in order to discuss life's bittersweet fragility: born to livea life to dielife's so damn short and I wonder why. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album O. Creative Control. Born 2 Live. Time's Up. Song Quality: 1010 underground magic Lyrics: 9. 510 articulate, integral, raw Beats: 9. 510 minus. 5 for Ma Dukes Favorites: Creative Control O-Zone Time's Up Point O Viewz Constables Ga Head No Main Topic Let It Slide Story Outtro Sabotage Born 2 Live Remix Time's Up Remix Least favorite: Ma Dukes. Текст песни: Let the chime be a part of your mind Let the rhyme intertwine like a vine Work your Mentally-found intellect Ill raise Eyes like the sight of a WordLife is the 1994 debut album from underground Hip Hop artist O. who came to prominence in hip-hop because of the album. It also helped establish his membership in the legendary Hip Hop crew . The album is most remembered because of the single Time's Up. The instrumental to the track was used for a battle in the hit movie 8 Mile. The song was a scathing accusation, pointed at thug-posturers who were flooding the hip h read more. WordWordLife is the debut studio album by American rapper O. released in 1994 on Wild Pitch Records. The album helped O. establish his membership in the Diggin' in the Crates Crew, which, among others, includes Lord Finesse and Buckwild, who both produced songs on this album. Apart from an outro by Organized Konfusion member Prince Po, the album does not feature any guest appearances. Nas was supposed to have appeared on a song, but he never showed up to the studio for the recording session. The album is best remembered for the single Times Up. The song was a scathing accusation, poi. s auspicious debut announced the arrival of