|2||As Rome Burns||9:16|
|6||The Rising Tide||1:34|
|7||No Nation On This Earth||8:12|
|3984-14649-2||Primordial||To The Nameless Dead (CD, Album, Enh)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14649-2||Germany||2007|
|FO708CD||Primordial||To The Nameless Dead (CD, Album)||Фоно||FO708CD||Russia||2007|
|3984-14649-2P||Primordial||To The Nameless Dead (CD, Album, Enh, Promo)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14649-2P||Europe||2007|
|3984-14649-0||Primordial||To The Nameless Dead (CD, Album + CD + Ltd, Dig)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14649-0||Germany||2007|
|3984-41051-1PD||Primordial||To The Nameless Dead (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Pic, RE)||Metal Blade Records||3984-41051-1PD||Germany||2008|
- Artwork – Paul McCarroll
- Bass – P. MacAmlaigh
- Design – Paul McCarroll
- Design [Skeletal Dogs Designed By] – Salminen A.
- Drums – S.O Laoghaire
- Engineer – Chris Fielding
- Guitar – C. MacUilliam, M.O Floinn
- Layout – Paul McCarroll
- Lyrics By – A.A Nemtheanga
- Mastered By – A.A Nemtheanga, Juergen Lusky
- Mixed By – A.A Nemtheanga, Chris Fielding, C. MacUilliam
- Music By – C MacUilliam (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8), M O Floinn (tracks: 2, 4), Primordial (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8), P MacAmlaigh (tracks: 3, 8)
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Emmet O'Connell
- Photography By [Cover/flag Statue Photos] – Paul McCarroll
- Photography By [Straightjacket Photo] – AA Nemtheanga
- Producer [Not Very Produced By] – Chris Fielding, Primordial
- Vocals – A.A Nemtheanga
©℗ 2007 Metal Blade Records Inc.
According to Arvato Digital Services Bertelsmann, USA profile, this particular release Glass Mastered in 2011.
- Barcode: 0 3984-14649-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 7248-146492-CD + + K423901
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 10F0
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Arvato Digital Services Bertelsmann, USA – K423901
To the Nameless Dead - Primordial. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. To the Nameless Dead by Primordial, released 27 November 2007 1. Empire Falls 2. Gallows Hymn 3. As Rome Burns 4. Failures Burden 5. Heathen Tribes 6. The Rising Tide 7. Traitors Gate 8. No Nation On This Earth. FlashMuc Primordial is one of my alltime favorite bands and To the Nameless Dead is their strongest album. A masterpiece of Blackened Celtic Pagan greatness MikeHoncho1992. MikeHoncho1992 My first entry of this band's. Fantastic epic and powerful stuff. The singer has such a perfect voice for this style and I will definitely seek out more. Favorite track: As Rome Burns. Felix Chabot. Felix Chabot The blend of folk and metal goes beautifully well together. To the Nameless Dead is the sixth studio album by the Irish black metal band Primordial, released in 2007. The album was recorded at Foel Studio, Wales, with producer Chris Fielding. It was recorded using all analog equipment and using mostly first or second takes for the final recording, making for a more raw and spontaneous sound. To the Nameless Dead. SME, The Orchard Music от лица компании Metal Blade Records LatinAutor, ASCAP, ARESA, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management US. Songs in album Primordial - To The Nameless Dead 2007. Primordial - Empire Falls. Primordial - Gallows Hymn. Primordial - As Rome Burns. Primordial - Failures Burden. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to Primordial To the Nameless Dead Empire Falls, Gallows Hymn and more. 8 tracks 54:49. Album 2007 8 Songs. To the Nameless Dead Primordial. discography main. The Gathering Wilderness 2005. Redemption at the Puritan's Hand 2011. Primordial discography all. Rrroooaaarrr 2005. All Empires Fall 2010. To The Nameless Dead. Tongues11. December 16th, 2007. Primordial - To The. Your Rating. Overview . Primordial state that if The Gathering Wilderness seemed impenetrably dark and hopeless, To the Nameless Dead is like Cúchulainn, climbing to his feet and fighting to his inevitable demise, only in hopes that he will take his enemy down with him. Noting Cúchulainn is not important for its mythological significance, but rather for the sense of pride it emits. Pride, along with a sense of inevitable death are what make To the Nameless Dead a worthy successor to The Gathering Wilderness, and as such, a strong competitor for best of 2007. The fact that the band's musical output is as strong a