|2||Navigation, The First Stage... (Dislocation)||17:57|
|3||Shroud Of Doubt||5:31|
|5||Traces Of Mercury||6:56|
|XCD 040||Social Interiors||Traces Of Mercury (CD, Album)||Extreme||XCD 040||US||1997|
- Band [Social Interiors Is], Sampler, Synthesizer [s], Electronics [Digital Processing] – Julian Knowles
- Band [Social Interiors Is], Tape [Analog Tapes] – Shane Fahey
- Band [Social Interiors Is], Tape [Digital And Analog Tape Manipulations] – Rik Rue
- Composed By, Producer – Knowles, Rue, Fahey
Post Production Facilities: Airmotion Studios, Megaphon Studios, Uws Nepean Studios and S-W Shed Sydney Australia.
Sound Location Sources - satellite signals, seawater lake, metal and timber wharves.
Sound Location Transducers - air capacitor microphones, piezoelectric contact microphones and hydrophones.
Sound Processing Techniques - digital band pass filtering, phase vocoding, waveform convolution and binaural processing. Thanks to Tom Erbe/Larry Polansky (SoundHack Crew).
EXTREME EUROPE, marketed and distributed by Artelier Music, 50672 Cologne, Germany.
Made in Europe.
Playing time: 47:45 min
- Barcode (Text): 4 015790 004028
- Barcode (String): 4015790004028
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94A8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DADC Austria A0100215712-0101 15 A1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94H0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [DADC Austria logo] A0100215706-0101 14 A0
- Label Code: LC 6279
- Copyright (c) – Extreme
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Extreme
- Produced At – Megaphon Studios
- Produced At – Air Motion
- Produced At – UWS Nepean Studios
- Produced At – S-W Shed
- Distributed By – Artelier Music
- Marketed By – Artelier Music
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0100215712-0101 (Variant 1)
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0100215706-0101 (Variant 2)
Traces Of Mercury - Social Interiors. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album 1997 5 Songs. Traces of Mercury Social Interiors. New Age. Social Interiors: Rik Rue, Julian Knowles, Shane Fahey Influenced by musique concrete, media cut-up, film sound, location sound, rock music production techniques and acoustic measurement tests, the group's eclectic sound materials read more. Similar Artists. Traces of Mercury, 06:57. Recent Alchemy, 07:59. Shroud of Doubt, 05:33. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises Traces Of Mercury Shane Fahey Julian Knowles Rik Rue Social Interiors Traces Of Mercury of Mercury. This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM slowestfastest tempos: 86142 BPM. Tracklist Traces of Mercury. Traces of Mercury. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs. Top Songs. Architecture students from Falmouth University's School of Architecture, Design and Interiors present proposals for cultural community centres on the Isles of Scilly archipelago in this VDF school show. The 11 featured projects were completed by students in their final year of the BAHons Architecture course as part of the studio named A Centre for Life The post Falmouth University architecture graduates present cultural centres for Isles of. You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience. Falmouth University architecture graduates present cultural centres for Isles of Scilly. Dezeen 3 hrs ago Dezeen staff. Release group by Social Interiors. Traces Of Mercury. Social Interiors. The World Behind You